1985 Australia Bowl Waverley Park hoodies
1985 was the year college football came to Australia. A tribute to Wyoming and Texas-El Paso’s titanic tussle on the soggy tundra of Waverley Park.
About our retro footy hoodies
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit hoodie that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel. Please check with our sizing chart to ensure the best fit.
• Designed by local artists
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband